mandag 1. august 2011
Jeg liker godt sitater, og derfor har jeg bestemt meg for å lage enda en liste over sitater som kan gjøre deg til en bedre investor.
1. Speed is the essence of war. Take advantage of the enemy's unpreparedness; travel by unexpected routes and strike him where he has taken no precautions.
2. Recognize reality even when you don't like it - especially when you don't like it.
3. "Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good results."
4. "The fact that people will be full of greed, fear or folly is predictable. The sequence is not predicatable."
5. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Robert Louis Stevenson
6. The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand.
7. It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
8. We're getting hurt, but I'm a long-term investor.
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud
9. You get recessions, you have stock market declines. If you don't understand that's going to happen, then you're not ready, you won't do well in the markets.
10. In this business if you're good, you're right six times out of ten. You're never going to be right nine times out of ten.
Les også: 7 Sitater som vil gjøre deg til en bedre investor
Les også: 10 investeringstips
Les også: Den ultimate investor (The Investminator)
You'd be amazed at how much Warren reads - at how much I read. My children laugh at me. They think I'm a book with a couple of legs sticking out." - Charlie Munger